Protection of personal data
NINE WORTHS is the benchmark brand in the world of PPE with professional clothing, safety shoes and accessories.
This website allows you to place orders directly with our services. In this context, we must collect certain information about you in order to ensure the processing and delivery of your orders.
With a view to respecting your privacy and transparency, this confidentiality policy is intended to inform you about the use that will be made of your personal data in this context, as well as your rights in this regard.
- Our identity and contact details
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the company OFFICIAL DIGITAL STORE , simplified joint stock company, registered with the Toulouse RCS under number 911 058 766, whose head office is located at 4 chemin de Naudinats, 31770 Colomiers (referred to in this policy “NINE WORTHS” Or " We " ).
If you have any questions regarding this policy or, more generally, our use of your personal data, we invite you to contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is affected by our data processing and what data is processed?
We process the data of people who use this site to order our products, to create a customer account, to contact our services or to consult our range of professional clothing and accessories. In this context, we may in particular process the following types of personal data:
In general, we try to limit the personal information we process to what is strictly necessary in order to provide you with a complete and efficient service.
- Contact details : Your professional email address and telephone number;
- Personal data: Your first and last name;
- Information about your order : Products ordered, delivery address, price
- Your account history : When you create an account on our site, we will retain details of your previous orders and your interactions with our services in this context
- Payment data : Payment information such as your bank details, with the aim of transmitting these to our banking partners;
- Your consents : We will keep proof of your acceptance of our general conditions and your possible consents via the website (particularly relating to our newsletter);
Connection data: When you visit our website we may collect site connection information, information relating to your browsing (duration of consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version).
- How and why do we use your personal data?
Order management : As part of our services, we process the personal data of our customers. For example, to ensure order tracking, deliveries or even after-sales service.
Purpose: The operational and administrative management of our customers' orders.
Legal basis: The contractual necessity to process your personal data in order to deliver your order.
NINE WORTHS's legal obligation to retain billing information for our accounting purposes.
Creation and monitoring of the customer account: Our customers have the possibility of creating a customer account when they make a purchase online or in store. As part of our commercial relationship, we may collect information on your favorite products and brands, as well as, where applicable, on your shoe size, size or measurements in the event of a custom order.
Purpose: Managing our relationships with our customers in order to guarantee the effectiveness and relevance of our services as well as to establish an order history.
Legal basis: Your consent at the time of account creation.
Email newsletter: We may send messages by email to our customers about our events and news, particularly about offers and sales.
Purpose: Sending commercial information to our existing customers.
Legal basis: Your consent when you subscribe to the newsletter via the form available on this site.
The legitimate interest of NINE WORTHS in sending its existing customers electronic prospecting messages concerning products or services similar to those already provided.
You can object to the sending of such messages at any time by contacting: email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe links in the message you receive.
Review of your requests for information: We analyze, sort and classify information about you when we first become aware of your interest in our services (outside of orders placed).
Purpose: Management of contact requests that we receive.
Legal basis: The legitimate interest of NINE WORTHS to process requests relating to its products and services.
Satisfaction surveys and surveys: We may communicate satisfaction surveys and surveys via social networks or by email to our customers.
Purpose: Improve our products and services by taking into account the comments of our customers and partners
Legal basis: The consent of the person concerned.
Cookies : When you use the Site, it automatically retrieves certain information from your device to optimize your web experience. This data is also used for website statistics.
Purpose: Operation and optimization of the website.
Statistical monitoring of visits to the website.
Legal basis: The legitimate interest of NINE WORTHS regarding cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
Your consent for statistical cookies.
Legal or regulatory obligations / Legal defense: We may process your personal data in order to meet the legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us or requests from public and/or judicial institutions and authorities. This data can also allow us to defend our rights in court.
Purpose: To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Defend ourselves in court.
Legal basis: Legal or regulatory obligation.
The legitimate interest of NINE WORTHS to defend itself in court.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data in particular with:
- Suppliers and technical service providers : companies that help us with computer maintenance, management of our website and telephony;
- Hosts : providers of IT hosting solutions;
- Mail or parcel sending services and also couriers : efficient order processing;
- Professional advice : such as our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- Public authorities : if we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data to comply with a legal obligation.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data only for the period necessary to provide the services you have subscribed to, taking into account in particular the following criteria:
- The nature and purpose of the processing in question;
- The categories of data processed;
- The applicable limitation periods;
- The applicable contractual provisions;
- Industry standards;
- The recommendations of the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL).
You can, at any time, request clarification on the specific retention periods of your data, by contacting our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data include those set out below. These rights may apply to your situation depending on the circumstances. For example, the right to withdraw your consent will not apply where the processing is not based on your consent.
These rights are as follows:
- The right to ask us:
- access to your personal data and information about our processing thereof (“ permission to access » );
- to correct or complete your personal data if they are inaccurate (“ right of rectification ") ;
- erasure of your personal data (“ right to be forgotten ") ;
- a limitation of the processing of your personal data (“ right to limitation ") ;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data by the NINE WORTHS Group (“ right to object ") ;
- The right to request your personal data in a usable electronic format and/or the transmission of this data to another organization (“ right to data portability ") ;
- The right to define guidelines relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death (“ guidelines after death ) ;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data to the extent that the processing is based on it. In this case, the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent will not be called into question.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by email via the address email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), whose website can be consulted at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
- Where are your personal data processed?
Where a data subject is located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, their personal data will be processed by Shopify's Irish subsidiary, Shopify International Ltd (“Shopify EU”). As part of the provision of the Services, this Personal Data may be transferred to other regions, including Canada and the United States. These transfers will be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.